If you have a large PST file and want to manage then you need to continue reading this post to know the process. If you are someone who sends and receives lots of emails everyday and your mailbox quickly fills up and its limit gets over.
PST file is known as a personal storage table that contains private mailbox data in MS Outlook. When PST file size increases then decreases the performance of Outlook and these large size PST files crash Outlook.
Reason to Manage Large PST Files
- Due to the large size of PST, Outlook performance also gets slower.
- When PST gets oversized then the corruption chances are also higher.
- Managing PST file size also increases the searching process in Outlook.
How to Manage Large PST File?
As there is no direct solution available to manage large PST files. So, we recommend you to choose SysTools PST Splitter Tool is an excellent choice and allows you to manage PST files as per required and also created with advanced coding to get accurate output without losing any bit of data.
- Download an application on your system then run it.
- Browse PST file and insert into the software interface.
- Now, Choose PST file size as per needed.
- Finally, set the path and press export to get output quickly.
Benefits of Using Automated Solution
- It allows you to split PST files as per date, email address, size and all other categories.
- This wizard is very user-friendly to easily perform by all types of technical and individual users.
- It creates a new PST file as per required size.
- With this software, you can add a single or multiple PST file as per needed.
- This application can split 1MB to 1TB PST files.
In this guide, we have shared the solution to manage large PST files. As Outlook doesn’t offer any direct solution to accomplish this solution. So, we have mentioned an expert recommended automated solution to complete the process without any trouble.