Today in this competitive realm of the online marketplace it has become quite crucial for businesses to leap. Thus, creating a well-designed and functional website for their business will help them level up in their growth journey.
Creating a great website for businesses can be costly and take a toll on your pocket. So, a budget-friendly and hassle-free way to create your website is Squarespace. Its professional-looking templates, simple editing features, and strong e-commerce features give you the most effortless site-building experience.
However, just having a dynamic website will not be enough to impress your potential customers. So, to spice up your website you can add social media feeds to it which will enhance the audience experience. People love to interact with the social media posts on the website as they are attractive and an entertaining way to know more about your brand.
Thus, if you are thinking about how you can also showcase social media feeds on Squarespace website as well to make it look cool there are multiple aggregator tools available. One such popular aggregator tool is Tagembed and don’t worry this article will guide you through its step-by-step embedding process as well to make it more easy for you.
So, don’t skip and read it till the end.
Talking About The Best Solution For The Embedding Process- Tagembed
It will be the best idea to start with knowing the basics about the aggregator tool Tagembed to understand the integration process easily.
Tagembed is a well-known name among the various other social media aggregator tools. This prominent tool helps you to seamlessly collect, curate, and embed social media feeds into your website from more than 20 well-known social platforms. Its user-friendly interface and excellent customization features make it the popular choice of businesses and marketers today.
The social media aggregator tool Tagembed offers users multiple customization features using which they can design a great social media widget that matches their preferred style. This will enhance the whole appearance of the website. All this can easily be done by anyone even those who have zero coding knowledge and it comes with a very pocket-friendly price.
Step By Step Guide For Seamless Integration Of Social Media Feed On Squarespace Website With Tagembed
The above explanation has given you basic knowledge about the tool Tagembed. Now it is time to get to know the whole embedding process. Learning the whole integration process you can seamlessly add the social media feeds on your Squarespace website making it attractive and engaging for the potential customers. This strategy will even give you a chance to stay ahead of your competitors. So, let’s quickly get into the step-by-step guide below without wasting any more time.
A – Create an account on Tagembed
- So, firstly you have to create a Tagembed account for free, or if you already have an account then just log in.
- Next, the Tagembed wall will appear before you, where you will get two options: A social widget and a review widget. Choose the Social widget to get started.
- The Tagembed dashboard will appear before you.
- A widget will be already created for you and all you have to do is to proceed by clicking on the “Open” button.
- The next screen that will pop up is “Pick a Source” and from multiple options, you have to select your preferred social media platform.
- After that, you will get the option to aggregate feeds as per the preferred connection type and have to click on the “Create feed” button next to start aggregating.
B – Let’s generate the embed code for the Squarespace website
- After successfully aggregating the feeds click on the “Embed Widget” button present on the bottom left menu panel.
- After that a new screen will appear “Choose your platform” and from the list, you have to choose Squarespace as your preferred CMS platform.
- After that adjust the height and width of the widget as per your requirement.
- Now, click on the “Copy code” button to copy the embed code.
C – Time to integrate social media feeds on the Squarespace website
Now that you have copied the embed code successfully it’s time for the last step which is to complete the process of embedding.
- First of all, you have to log in to the admin account of the Squarespace website then for embedding the social media feeds you have to click on the “Edit” button.
- After that click on the “+” icon.
- A new menu option will appear from their select “ </> Code” option.
- In the editor paste the copied embedded code and click to apply.
- Lastly, save all the changes made and reload the page.
After that, you will see that your Squarespace website has been updated with all the Social media feeds.
So, the embedding process has been completed and you have successfully been able to add Social media feeds on the Squarespace website.
Planning to add social media feeds on Squarespace? Well, that is an amazing idea to take a creative and more engaging approach to your website. This will impress your visitors and take interest in more about your business.
The article has clearly explained to you the proper step-by-step method of integration with the help of Tagembed social media aggregator tool.
So, without wasting any more time follow the steps for integrating the social media feeds on your Squarespace website seamlessly and help to convert your visitors into your valuable customers.