Why are Companies Opting for Offshore Outsourcing to India?
Ever since the pandemic, the trend of outsourcing has gone up consistently. Earlier, only a handful of organizations outsourced to India. But with the entire world going digital, most companies have now started to outsource work to India.
The big question is why is offshore outsourcing to India such a lucrative option? There can be many major reasons for this. Two of the main reasons are greater flexibility and added innovation. In this article, we are going to explain how outsourcing work from India can help your organization be more flexible and aid innovation.
How Does Outsourcing Improve Flexibility?
Flexibility is one of the key reasons for most companies to outsource. In this competitive day and age, every moment counts. This is why flexibility is a great asset for any organization. Now, let us have a look at the ways in which you do become flexible when you recruit offshore outsourcing from India.
- Different Time Zones: In most cases, your outsourcing partner will be from a different timezone across the globe. There can be some communication issues initially. But once you put a working system in place, the difference in time zones between you and your outsourcing partner will help immensely. It would keep you functional 24X7! How? When you are wrapping up your day and preparing to go home, your outsourcing partner all across the globe is just getting started with their day. So, with proper management and communication, your business will essentially be running 24X7.
- Remote Working: There is a notion in the industry that remote workers are difficult to manage. While that is partially true, it is not an entirely honest opinion. While remote workers can be difficult to manage in some instances, the flexibility they bring to the table is unparalleled. If you have a proper system of holding your employees accountable, your remote workers will turn into your greatest asset. They can even work at times when your in-house employees cannot.
- Outsource Routine Works: Find a reliable outsourcing partner and outsource all your backend tasks and routine work to them. This will free up your resources and time, which you can then spend on the growth and improvement of your business. This will also allow you to be more flexible and use your resources and time with lesser constraints.
- Cost Effective: Money is a big factor, if not the biggest factor, for any business. The primary reason why businesses started outsourcing in the first place was to cut costs. And if you have more savings, that automatically allows you the freedom and resources to be more flexible.
How Does Outsourcing Work to India Promote Innovation?
Innovation is the key to all success. Without innovation, stagnancy sets in. So, organizations and businesses constantly strive for innovation.
How does outsourcing work from India help with innovation? Let us find out.
- The More Set of Eyes, The Better: One of the basic tenets of innovation is that you need more perspectives. This is why companies organize brainstorming sessions. The logic is to get everybody together on one problem and work towards finding a solution. Your outsourcing partner will not only provide you with resources to help you out. Those resources will also bring a fresh perspective to the table, which could fuel innovation.
- Free Up the Time of Valuable Assets: Every company has certain people who are responsible for front-lining innovative processes. For example, a managing director is responsible for building strategic partnerships and expanding the scope and horizon of a business. But if their time is being taken up by backend tasks and routine work, that would count as monumental waste. Instead, if you opt to hire an offshore systems administrator, you will be able to optimize your timeline and simplify the process. At the same time, the managing director would have their time freed up to actually pursue the innovative measures that they deem fit for the company.
- Access to Top Talent from a Greater Pool: India has become a key option for outsourcing in the world. The main reason for India’s domination in the outsourcing market is its immense talent pool. Every year, millions of engineers, IT experts, administrative resources, and other skilled professionals are joining the already existing huge talent pool. Outsourcing partners in India hire from these people and maintain their own pool of resources with top talent. So instead of having to actively work and find top talent, your outsourcing partner will provide you with what you’re looking for. This will make your job of attracting top talent to your organization much easier.
- Flexible Working Hours: It is a proven fact that creativity flourishes without constraints. Your outsourcing resource in India is a remote worker for your organization. Because of the time difference, in most cases, they will be working when you are not. There is a certain degree of freedom in this arrangement. This allows your outsourcing partner to get more creative and propel the innovations that you so dearly want.
Outsourcing services to India has become the norm of the day. Every business that wishes to scale fast is outsourcing its work to India. If you are looking to outsource to India, you have come to the right place. Contact us today and we will help you through the process.
If you want to learn more about the entire system, our experts will be happy to help. Schedule an appointment with us and clear your doubts today.