Skincare is included in our daily routine these days. We all want flawless, bright, healthy-looking skin. To achieve beautiful skin, we spend a lot on beauty products. Sometimes we even focus more on cosmetics than the natural skin care products available. Natural skincare products have the best ingredients and nutrients that promote skin health. Skincare oils are one such natural skin care product that we should add to our skincare routine.
Healthy diet plans also improve the health of our skin. So, if you are planning to achieve glowing beauty then you have to follow a proper diet plan rich with nutrients. wellhealthorganic.com:diet-for-excellent-skin-care-oil-is-an-essential-ingredient speaks about the tips that will suggest skin care oils and also offer you the healthiest diet plan ever for soft, smooth skin.
The Benefits of Skin Care Oils
According to wellhealthorganic.com:diet-for-excellent-skin-care-oil-is-an-essential-ingredient, skin care oils are important to maintain our skin health. We can get benefitted from oil by both applying it on our skin and by consuming it. Oils offer benefits like:
- Fatty acids: We can consume vegetable oils and fish oils to receive Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids. These essential fatty acids help to improve the protective barrier of our skin. They also play a great role in constructing cell membranes. These fatty acids moisturise our skin and also protect it from disorders like psoriasis, eczema, etc.
- Antioxidants: Some oils like olive oil, grapeseed oil, virgin coconut oil, avocado oil, etc. have antioxidants in them. Antioxidants protect our skin from free radicals. It reduces ageing and keeps our skin beautiful. They offer protection from the sun. They repair the damage our skin deals with every day.
- Regeneration and repairing the skin: Essential oils like rose hip oil, tamanu oil, lavender oil, rose oil, patchouli oil, argan oil, etc. are rich in fatty acids, vitamins, and bioactive ingredients. They help in healing the damaged skin and repairing the protective barrier of the skin. Thus they restore our skin health. These essential oils reduce scar marks, uneven skin tones, and stretch marks.
- Protection from skin disorders: Some oils protect our skin from serious skin disorders. They have anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory qualities. For example, tea tree oil reduces acne, coconut oil helps with eczema, etc.
- Moisturises our skin: Oils create and protect the natural lipid barrier of our skin. This barrier seals the water inside our skin. Thus our skin remains hydrated. In harsh and dry weather, oils work very well as moisturisers.
How Does Using Oil in Your Diet Improve Your Skin Health?
wellhealthorganic.com:diet-for-excellent-skin-care-oil-is-an-essential-ingredient is going to suggest you some oil that you can consume to get glamorous skin. Here are the names of the oils:
- Olive Oil: Olive oil has a fatty acid named oleic acid in it that moisturizes our skin. It also has an antioxidant called polyphenols. It reduces free radical damage.
- Avocado Oil: Avocado oil is full of mono-saturated fatty acids, vitamin E, and antioxidants. Vitamin E protects our skin from oxidative damage. The oils also contain oleic acid that promotes the hydration of our skin and reduces skin inflammation.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is easily absorbed by our body because it is high in medium-chain fatty acids. It possesses antimicrobial qualities and reduces skin infections like eczema and acne. It protects the skin’s natural barrier. It has anti-inflammatory properties as well.
- Fish Oil: Fish oil is known for its Omega 3 essential fatty acid. It helps in moisturising our skin and reduces skin inflammation. Omega 3 has anti-aging properties and retains our skin’s lustre. Fish oil also contains Vitamin D. Vitamin D improves our skin and bone health, too.
How to Consume Oils with Food?
There are many ways you can add oils to your food. Consuming healthy oils daily not only improves your skin condition but also promotes your overall health. But you have to always keep in mind that your body needs a particular amount of oil every day. If you exceed the limit then it is going to affect your health adversely. These are the ways you can take oil with your food:
- Add coconut oil to your smoothies and coffee. You can use it to cook and bake, too.
- Take fish oil supplements orally. You can also add fatty fish like salmon and tuna.
- You can use virgin olive oil while cooking or baking. It is a good salad dressing also.
- You can add flaxseed oil to your oatmeal and smoothies.
- You can drizzle some avocado oil on your roasted vegetables. Avocado oils are used as salad dressing, too.
Some Oils You Can Apply on your Skin
wellhealthorganic.com:diet-for-excellent-skin-care-oil-is-an-essential-ingredient considers that oil application on your is something that offers shine to your skin. There are two types of skincare oils, a.natural oils, and b.essential oils.
These are some natural oils that you can try:
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Almond oil
- Jojoba oil
- Sunflower seed oil
- Avocado oil
- Grapeseed oil
You should also try some essential oils to enjoy your youthful skin for a long. These are the essential oils you may use:
- Rosehip oil
- Ylang ylang oil
- Sandalwood oil
- Lavender oil
- Frankincense oil
- Tea tree oil
- Lemon oil
- Patchouli oil
- Eucalyptus oil
- Neroli oil
- Are oils safe for all skin types?
A: Yes, oils are safe for any skin type but you have to choose the right oil for your skin type. Heavy oils are better for dry skin and light oils are better for oily skin type.
- Do oils clog pores?
A: Oils clog pores and people with oily skin usually face this issue. The people facing this issue should try non-comedogenic oils or lighter oils like grapeseed oil or jojoba oil.
wellhealthorganic.com:diet-for-excellent-skin-care-oil-is-an-essential-ingredient shows the right path to use skin care oils. You can both apply it on your skin or consume it with your food for the best results. Proper usage of oils will always give you the best-looking skin. You should use both natural oils and essential oils in a balance for excellent results.